Although I wasn’t supposed to give a presentation today, I found myself in the right place at the right time, and was drafted into talking because there was a room full of people and no presenter.
Dan Petrak and I gave the impromptu presentation about Tablet PCs, creating Camtasia videos, avatars in online classes, Wolfram Demonstrations, Jing, SnagIt, etc.
Here are some of the links if you were at our wild ride this afternoon and want to do some further investigation (of course, you’ve found your way here, so you’re doing pretty good!)
Here’s a good deal… Techsmith emailed me this morning and they will give you guys a “AMATYC conference price” of $169 for the bundled Camtasia+Snagit. You need to send Dave McCollom an email to take advantage of this. I assume he’ll want to know what school you are teaching at and how you plan to use the software.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- ESIL: A Learning Lens for the Digital Age
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day