Now you can add Graphs in the World to your courses in the LMS!
- Create a new “page” in your course.
- Open the editor on that page.
- Go to the HTML Editor on that page.
- Paste the following text and then save the page:
<iframe width=”750″ height=”1400″ src=”https://www.inoreader.com/stream/user/1004872044/tag/GraphsInTheWorld/view/html?cs=m” frameborder=”0″ tabindex=”-1″></iframe>
When you’re finished, you should get a page that looks something like this.
There are other ways to subscribe to Graphs In the World:
Thanks to Martin Brinkman for posting directions on turning any Instagram account into an RSS feed.
Thanks to Laura Gibbs for posting the directions for using Inoreader to create an RSS feed in Canvas.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day
- Taking the Algebra Out of College Algebra
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Group Exploration in Math