Many readers have asked how to activate the yellow cursor dot that appears in many of the videos that I record in camtasia studio. Here’s how.
First, open Camtasia and under Tools, bring up the Camtasia Recorder. In the recorder, go to the Effects menu and choose Options.
In Options, click on the Cursor tab, and then choose the cursor option that you would like. Personally, I like “Circle” but there are certainly many other options.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote