I stumbled across this great video tonight – a follow-up to Michael Wesch’s A Vision of Students Today. The video is documentory/mashup-style and is suprisingly insightful – called Academia 2.0. Sit back and enjoy a thought-provoking 10 minutes.
Is it a problem of attention-span and multi-tasking? Or is it a problem of relevance?
Possibly Related Posts:
- 100 Technology Skills for Today’s Workforce
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Clickety Click Click: Awful Measures for Learning
- The Importance of Findability for Learners
- Why high contextual interference?