I stumbled across this great video tonight – a follow-up to Michael Wesch’s A Vision of Students Today. The video is documentory/mashup-style and is suprisingly insightful – called Academia 2.0. Sit back and enjoy a thought-provoking 10 minutes.
Is it a problem of attention-span and multi-tasking? Or is it a problem of relevance?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- ESIL: A Learning Lens for the Digital Age
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees