A Semester of Calculus in 20 Minutes?
Here’s a semester of Calculus boiled down to 20 minutes (Part I and Part II), brought to you by Professor Edward Burger. Think of this as auctioneer meets Calculus. Now seriously, I found this incredibly hard to concentrate on, but there were elements of these videos that I really liked (the paper cutouts that are similar to the CommonCraft style).
I don’t think there’s any way a student could learn Calculus from these videos, but I suppose it could help a student to see the big picture at the end.
Come to think of it, it might provide for a good scare at the beginning of the semester. Watch this – then, if you can pass the final, you’re out of here. If not, hang around and learn Calculus in slow motion!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Interaction and Impasse