This one (below) is a vertical panoramic taken on the trail to the Narrows.
And a few others that I really liked…
The shadows are so dark when you’re out of the direct sun… I really like this view of the creek through the trees.
I suppose we ought to prove that I really was at Zion… Joel looks a bit dazed. I think he is pretty tired.
And here’s the whole gang…
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote