Yup, that’s right, this blog is hosting the 32nd Carnival of Mathematics on May 1, 2008. I’d like to have a technology theme – guess why – so if you’ve got a post relating to math and technology, please submit it!
Submit your carnival entries via email to wyandersen at gmail dot com. If you have any compassion for me and my overflowing inbox of emails, please put “32nd Carnival of Math” in the subject line.
If you’ve never participated before, it’s easy. Send the URL to one of your blog posts. It’s that easy.
: ) The Management
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design